Covidien ( COV) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Covidien fell 50 cents (-0.9%) to $52.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.9 million shares of Covidien exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $52.25-$52.85 after having opened the day at $52.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.85. Other company's within the Health Services industry that declined today were: IsoRay ( ISR), down 16.3%, D Medical Industries ( DMED), down 13%, Sunshine Heart ( SSH), down 13%, and Dynacq Healthcare ( DYII), down 8.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Covidien Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.