Allergan ( AGN) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Allergan fell $1.16 (-1.3%) to $89.59 on light volume. Throughout the day, one million shares of Allergan exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $89.51-$90.68 after having opened the day at $90.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $90.75. Other company's within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Allos Therapeutics ( ALTH), down 20.1%, IsoRay ( ISR), down 16.3%, D Medical Industries ( DMED), down 13%, and Sunshine Heart ( SSH), down 13%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Allergan Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.