Archer-Daniels Midland Company ( ADM) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Archer-Daniels Midland Company fell 48 cents (-1.7%) to $26.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.1 million shares of Archer-Daniels Midland Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of five million shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.88-$27.36 after having opened the day at $27.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.39. Other company's within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Green Mountain Coffee Roasters ( GMCR), down 9.6%, Castle Brands Incorporated ( ROX), down 7.9%, Dean Foods Company ( DF), down 7.6%, and China Marine Food Group ( CMFO), down 7.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Archer-Daniels Midland Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.