Franklin Resources ( BEN) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Franklin Resources fell $1.43 (-1.3%) to $112.45 on light volume. Throughout the day, 633,593 shares of Franklin Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 973,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $111.88-$113.94 after having opened the day at $113.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $113.88. Other company's within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Rodman & Renshaw Capital Group ( RODM), down 16.2%, Direct Markets Holdings ( MKTS), down 16.2%, Palmetto ( PLMT), down 15%, and Siebert Financial Corporation ( SIEB), down 11.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Franklin Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.