T. Rowe Price Group ( TROW) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial loser. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, T. Rowe Price Group fell 94 cents (-1.5%) to $61.85 on light volume. Throughout the day, 912,477 shares of T. Rowe Price Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.67-$62.53 after having opened the day at $62.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.79. Other company's within the Financial sector that declined today were: Rodman & Renshaw Capital Group ( RODM), down 16.2%, Direct Markets Holdings ( MKTS), down 16.2%, Palmetto ( PLMT), down 15%, and Broadway Financial ( BYFC), down 14.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full T. Rowe Price Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.