Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras ( PBR) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy loser. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras fell 21 cents (-1.1%) to $19.61 on average volume. Throughout the day, 18.4 million shares of Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 15.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $19.32-$20.06 after having opened the day at $19.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.82. Other company's within the Energy industry that declined today were: Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporat ( AMCF), down 14.7%, Cubic Energy ( QBC), down 10.5%, GeoGlobal Resources ( GGR), down 9%, and Energy Services of America Corporation ( ESA), down 8.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.