Broadcom Corporation ( BRCM) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Broadcom Corporation fell 23 cents (-0.7%) to $30.79 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5.4 million shares of Broadcom Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.63-$31.18 after having opened the day at $31.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.02. Other company's within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Alpha & Omega Semiconductor ( AOSL), down 7.6%, SatCon Technology Corporation ( SATC), down 7.3%, Trio-Tech International ( TRT), down 7.1%, and Applied Biosystems Incorporated ( ABI), down 7.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Broadcom Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.