Mercadolibre ( MELI) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1%. By the end of trading, Mercadolibre fell $2.52 (-3.4%) to $71.74 on light volume. Throughout the day, 343,017 shares of Mercadolibre exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 666,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $71.31-$74.93 after having opened the day at $74.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.26. Other company's within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Scientific Learning Corporation ( SCIL), down 21.9%, Daegis ( DAEG), down 10.5%, Hackett Group ( HCKT), down 8.9%, and WageWorks ( WAGE), down 8.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Mercadolibre Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.