Under Armour ( UA) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Under Armour fell 35 cents (-0.7%) to $47.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.5 million shares of Under Armour exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.50-$47.35 after having opened the day at $47.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.40. Other company's within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: China Xiniya Fashion ( XNY), down 10.1%, Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), down 10%, Tufco Technologies ( TFCO), down 7.7%, and Joe's Jeans ( JOEZ), down 7.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Under Armour Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.