Mattel ( MAT) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Mattel fell 19 cents (-0.6%) to $31.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.7 million shares of Mattel exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.91-$31.69 after having opened the day at $31.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.23. Other company's within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Entertainment Gaming Asia ( EGT), down 5.5%, Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), down 4.9%, Movado Group ( MOV), down 4.2%, and Emerson Radio ( MSN), down 3.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Mattel Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.