Cisco Systems ( CSCO) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Cisco Systems fell 12 cents (-0.7%) to $16.19 on light volume. Throughout the day, 25.4 million shares of Cisco Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 43.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.02-$16.25 after having opened the day at $16.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.31. Other company's within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Crossroads Systems Incorporated ( CRDS), down 9.4%, Identive Group ( INVE), down 8%, Quantum Corporation ( QTM), down 7.4%, and Xata Corporation ( XATA), down 5.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cisco Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.