Banco Santander ( SAN) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Banco Santander fell 18 cents (-3.1%) to $5.55 on light volume. Throughout the day, six million shares of Banco Santander exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $5.50-$5.59 after having opened the day at $5.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $5.73. Other company's within the Banking industry that declined today were: Broadway Financial ( BYFC), down 14.3%, Credit Suisse ( DOIL), down 13%, Mid Penn Bancorp ( MPB), down 12.3%, and TIB Financial ( TIBB), down 9.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Banco Santander Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.