BorgWarner ( BWA) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, BorgWarner fell $1.16 (-1.8%) to $63.54 on light volume. Throughout the day, 692,092 shares of BorgWarner exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.27-$64.49 after having opened the day at $64.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.70. Other company's within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Orbital ( OBT), down 9.8%, Accuride ( ACW), down 5.3%, Williams Controls ( WMCO), down 4.2%, and Swift Transportation ( SWFT), down 3.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full BorgWarner Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.