Rockwell Collins ( COL) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Collins fell 82 cents (-1.7%) to $47.76 on light volume. Throughout the day, 844,831 shares of Rockwell Collins exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $47.60-$48.50 after having opened the day at $48.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.58. Other company's within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: AerCap Holdings N.V ( AER), down 6.4%, Alliant Techsystems ( ATK), down 3.9%, Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), down 3.6%, and Elbit Systems ( ESLT), down 3.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Rockwell Collins Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.