Omnicare ( OCR) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Omnicare rose 46 cents (1.4%) to $32.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, one million shares of Omnicare exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.24-$33.16 after having opened the day at $32.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.53. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 12.1%, Rada Electronics Industries ( RADA), up 6.8%, Aegean Marine Petroleum Network ( ANW), up 5.9%, and Coast Distribution System ( CRV), up 1.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Omnicare Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.