Windstream ( WIN) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Windstream rose 8 cents (0.8%) to $9.85 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5.6 million shares of Windstream exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $9.77-$9.87 after having opened the day at $9.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.77. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Netsol Technologies ( NTWK), up 15.7%, MakeMusic ( MMUS), up 13.7%, Intelligent Systems ( INS), up 9.7%, and AuthenTec ( AUTH), up 9.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Windstream Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.