Interpublic Group of Cos ( IPG) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Interpublic Group of Cos rose 29 cents (2.7%) to $10.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7.1 million shares of Interpublic Group of Cos exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $10.64-$11.01 after having opened the day at $10.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.70. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: DS Torm ( TRMD), up 22.6%, InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 12.1%, Euroseas ( ESEA), up 10.8%, and Rada Electronics Industries ( RADA), up 6.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Interpublic Group of Cos Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.