Yamana Gold ( AUY) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Yamana Gold rose 18 cents (1.2%) to $15.04 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4.8 million shares of Yamana Gold exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $14.76-$15.17 after having opened the day at $14.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.86. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: International Tower Hill Mines ( THM), up 9.4%, North American Palladium ( PAL), up 7.9%, Ossen Innovation ( OSN), up 7%, and Kingold Jewelry ( KGJI), up 5.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Yamana Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.