Omnicom Group ( OMC) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Omnicom Group rose 59 cents (1.2%) to $49.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.1 million shares of Omnicom Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $48.05-$49.39 after having opened the day at $48.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.55. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Dex One ( DEXO), up 6.4%, NTN Buzztime ( NTN), up 6%, Imax Corporation ( IMAX), up 5.8%, and Gray Television ( GTN), up 3.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Omnicom Group Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.