Lennar Corporation ( LEN) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Lennar Corporation rose 37 cents (1.2%) to $31.39 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3.5 million shares of Lennar Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $30.52-$31.62 after having opened the day at $31.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.02. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Integrated Electrical Services ( IESC), up 7.7%, China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), up 7.1%, United States Lime & Minerals ( USLM), up 3.1%, and Pure Cycle Corporation ( PCYO), up 2.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Lennar Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.