DR Horton ( DHI) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, DR Horton rose 20 cents (1.1%) to $18.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7.2 million shares of DR Horton exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.43-$18.98 after having opened the day at $18.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.70. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Integrated Electrical Services ( IESC), up 7.7%, China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), up 7.1%, Presstek ( PRST), up 6.4%, and Breeze-Eastern Corporation ( BZC), up 5.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full DR Horton Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.