Medtronic ( MDT) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Medtronic rose 29 cents (0.8%) to $37.85 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.2 million shares of Medtronic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.52-$37.85 after having opened the day at $37.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.56. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: CombiMatrix Corporation ( CBMX), up 23.6%, Conmed Healthcare Management ( CONM), up 13.3%, Spherix ( SPEX), up 12.7%, and Misonix ( MSON), up 9.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Medtronic Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.