First Solar ( FSLR) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, First Solar rose 81 cents (5.7%) to $14.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, six million shares of First Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $13.98-$15.50 after having opened the day at $14.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.17. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: AuthenTec ( AUTH), up 9.6%, Sevcon ( SEV), up 9.1%, On Track Innovations ( OTIV), up 4.9%, and Silicon Motion Technology Corporation ( SIMO), up 4.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full First Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.