Sanofi ( SNY) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Sanofi rose 29 cents (0.8%) to $37.39 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.6 million shares of Sanofi exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.02-$37.50 after having opened the day at $37.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.10. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Anthera Pharmaceuticals ( ANTH), up 87.2%, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals ( ALNY), up 53%, Par Pharmaceutical Companies ( PRX), up 36.7%, and iBio ( IBIO), up 31.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Sanofi Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.