Weight Watchers International ( WTW) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1%. By the end of trading, Weight Watchers International rose $1.10 (2.2%) to $50.74 on light volume. Throughout the day, 664,273 shares of Weight Watchers International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 904,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $48.30-$50.95 after having opened the day at $49.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.64. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Harris Interactive ( HPOL), up 6.3%, Management Network Group ( TMNG), up 4.8%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), up 4.7%, and CIBT Education Group ( MBA), up 4.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Weight Watchers International Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.