Avon Products ( AVP) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Avon Products rose 65 cents (4.3%) to $15.84 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7.4 million shares of Avon Products exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of eight million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $15.21-$15.93 after having opened the day at $15.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.19. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Frederick's of Hollywood Group ( FOH), up 8.3%, Standard Register Company ( SR), up 5.1%, CTI Industries Corporation ( CTIB), up 5%, and Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), up 3.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Avon Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.