Nu Skin ( NUS) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Nu Skin rose 74 cents (1.6%) to $47.08 on light volume. Throughout the day, 724,156 shares of Nu Skin exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.88-$47.16 after having opened the day at $46.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.34. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Tofutti Brands ( TOF), up 11.1%, Frederick's of Hollywood Group ( FOH), up 8.3%, Standard Register Company ( SR), up 5.1%, and CTI Industries Corporation ( CTIB), up 5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Nu Skin Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.