Brunswick Corporation ( BC) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Brunswick Corporation rose 19 cents (0.8%) to $22.45 on light volume. Throughout the day, 861,896 shares of Brunswick Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.97-$22.59 after having opened the day at $22.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.26. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Mad Catz Interactive ( MCZ), up 4.6%, Appliance Recycling Centers ( ARCI), up 4%, Cybex International ( CYBI), up 3.6%, and Kid Brands ( KID), up 3.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Brunswick Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.