International Game Technology ( IGT) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, International Game Technology rose 27 cents (1.8%) to $15.58 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.8 million shares of International Game Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $15.20-$15.61 after having opened the day at $15.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.31. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Netsol Technologies ( NTWK), up 15.7%, MakeMusic ( MMUS), up 13.7%, Intelligent Systems ( INS), up 9.7%, and Onstream Media Corporation ( ONSM), up 8.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full International Game Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.