Seagate Technology ( STX) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Seagate Technology rose 23 cents (0.9%) to $26.04 on light volume. Throughout the day, 6.7 million shares of Seagate Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.34-$26.30 after having opened the day at $25.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.81. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: iGo ( IGOI), up 8.3%, Stratasys ( SSYS), up 8%, OCZ Technology Group ( OCZ), up 4.7%, and Mad Catz Interactive ( MCZ), up 4.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Seagate Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.