Huntington ( HBAN) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Huntington rose 4 cents (0.6%) to $6.52 on light volume. Throughout the day, 7.1 million shares of Huntington exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $6.44-$6.55 after having opened the day at $6.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $6.48. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: United Security ( USBI), up 9.4%, Colony Bankcorp ( CBAN), up 8.2%, Credit Suisse ( DGAZ), up 7.6%, and Georgetown Bancorp ( GTWN), up 6.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Huntington Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.