Frontier Communications Corp Class B ( FTR) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1%. By the end of trading, Frontier Communications Corp Class B fell 5 cents (-1.3%) to $3.93 on light volume. Throughout the day, 8.6 million shares of Frontier Communications Corp Class B exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $3.90-$4.05 after having opened the day at $4.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.98. Other company's within the Technology sector that declined today were: Lexmark International ( LXK), down 16.2%, Intelligent Systems ( INS), down 12%, Dynasil Corporation of America ( DYSL), down 10.1%, and Astea International ( ATEA), down 9.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Frontier Communications Corp Class B Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.