HMS Holdings Corporation ( HMSY) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, HMS Holdings Corporation fell 34 cents (-1%) to $32.98 on light volume. Throughout the day, 712,108 shares of HMS Holdings Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.94-$33.51 after having opened the day at $33.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.32. Other company's within the Services sector that declined today were: Bridgepoint Education ( BPI), down 24.7%, Box Ships ( TEU), down 18%, Scientific Learning Corporation ( SCIL), down 14.4%, and SUPERVALU ( SVU), down 13.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full HMS Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.