Family Dollar Stores ( FDO) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Family Dollar Stores fell $1.18 (-1.7%) to $67.47 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of Family Dollar Stores exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $67.19-$69.15 after having opened the day at $69.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.65. Other company's within the Retail industry that declined today were: SUPERVALU ( SVU), down 13.8%, Wet Seal ( WTSLA), down 5.1%, Pacific Sunwear ( PSUN), down 5%, and Saks Incorporated ( SKS), down 4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Family Dollar Stores Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.