Weatherford International ( WFT) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Weatherford International fell 17 cents (-1.4%) to $11.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 15.2 million shares of Weatherford International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $11.70-$12.11 after having opened the day at $11.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.89. Other company's within the Energy industry that declined today were: Geokinetics ( GOK), down 9.8%, BMB Munai ( BMBM), down 6.5%, BMB Munai ( KAZ), down 6.5%, and Erickson Air-Crane ( EAC), down 5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Weatherford International Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.