Pharmacyclics Incorporated ( PCYC) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Pharmacyclics Incorporated fell $1.46 (-2.7%) to $53.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.3 million shares of Pharmacyclics Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.38-$54.21 after having opened the day at $52.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.51. Other company's within the Drugs industry that declined today were: K-V Pharmaceutical Company ( KV.B), down 21.2%, Reliv' International ( RELV), down 13.6%, Ampio Pharmaceuticals ( AMPE), down 12.3%, and ACADIA Pharmaceuticals ( ACAD), down 8.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Pharmacyclics Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.