Deutsche Bank ( DB) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, Deutsche Bank fell 25 cents (-0.8%) to $31.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.3 million shares of Deutsche Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.07-$31.69 after having opened the day at $31.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.85. Other company's within the Banking industry that declined today were: Patriot National Bancorp ( PNBK), down 10.8%, First Capital ( FCAP), down 9.2%, Fidelity Bancorp ( FSBI), down 8.5%, and Northeast Community Bancorp ( NECB), down 7.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Deutsche Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.