McKesson ( MCK) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, McKesson rose $1.25 (1.3%) to $94.88 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of McKesson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $93.50-$95.08 after having opened the day at $93.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $93.63. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), up 13.1%, Westinghouse Solar ( WEST), up 5.8%, Houston Wire & Cable Company ( HWCC), up 4%, and LB Foster Company ( FSTR), up 3.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full McKesson Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.