Public Service Enterprise Group ( PEG) pushed the Utilities sector higher today making it today's featured utilities winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1%. By the end of trading, Public Service Enterprise Group rose 45 cents (1.4%) to $32.71 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of Public Service Enterprise Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.23-$32.72 after having opened the day at $32.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.26. Other companies within the Utilities sector that increased today were: Connecticut Water Service ( CTWS), up 4.6%, Targa Resources ( TRGP), up 4.5%, ITC Holdings ( ITC), up 4%, and EQT ( EQT), up 3.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Public Service Enterprise Group Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.