United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B ( UPS) pushed the Transportation industry higher today making it today's featured transportation winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B rose 85 cents (1.1%) to $79.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.4 million shares of United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.50-$79.74 after having opened the day at $78.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.59. Other companies within the Transportation industry that increased today were: China Southern Airlines Company ( ZNH), up 9.8%, China Eastern Airlines Corporation ( CEA), up 8%, American Railcar Industries ( ARII), up 8%, and Arkansas Best Corporation ( ABFS), up 7.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.