Walgreen Company ( WAG) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Walgreen Company rose 48 cents (1.6%) to $30.58 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6.7 million shares of Walgreen Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $30.11-$30.65 after having opened the day at $30.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.10. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Willdan Group ( WLDN), up 26.9%, New York & Company ( NWY), up 18.9%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), up 13.2%, and China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), up 13.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Walgreen Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.