Boston Properties ( BXP) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1%. By the end of trading, Boston Properties rose $1.69 (1.6%) to $110.59 on light volume. Throughout the day, 569,300 shares of Boston Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 917,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $109.08-$110.62 after having opened the day at $109.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $108.90. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: SYSWIN ( SYSW), up 9.6%, Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), up 6.8%, St. Joe Corporation ( JOE), up 5.1%, and Altisource Portfolio Solutions ( ASPS), up 4.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Boston Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.