Carnival Corporation ( CCL) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Carnival Corporation rose 34 cents (1.1%) to $32.44 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.7 million shares of Carnival Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.22-$32.52 after having opened the day at $32.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.10. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Dover Motorsports ( DVD), up 6.4%, MTR Gaming Group ( MNTG), up 5.7%, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide ( HOT), up 4%, and Jamba ( JMBA), up 3.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Carnival Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.