Baidu ( BIDU) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.1%. By the end of trading, Baidu rose $1.50 (1.4%) to $109.71 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.9 million shares of Baidu exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $107.60-$109.88 after having opened the day at $108.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $108.21. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Deltathree ( DDDC), up 110.5%, VirnetX ( VHC), up 7.2%, Synacor ( SYNC), up 5.8%, and Authentidate Holding Corporation ( ADAT), up 5.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Baidu Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.