WellPoint ( WLP) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, WellPoint rose $1.29 (2.1%) to $62.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.5 million shares of WellPoint exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $61.08-$62.54 after having opened the day at $61.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.07. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: IsoRay ( ISR), up 32.4%, BSD Medical Corporation ( BSDM), up 11.1%, TearLab Corpoartion ( TEAR), up 7.6%, and Oculus Innovative ( OCLS), up 6.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full WellPoint Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.