Gilead ( GILD) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Gilead rose 51 cents (1%) to $51.17 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3.5 million shares of Gilead exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $50.51-$51.26 after having opened the day at $50.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.66. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Opexa Therapeutics ( OPXA), up 86%, IsoRay ( ISR), up 32.4%, Cormedix ( CRMD), up 19.1%, and Affymax ( AFFY), up 15.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Gilead Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.