Capital One Financial ( COF) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Capital One Financial rose $1.06 (2%) to $54.42 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of Capital One Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $53.29-$54.58 after having opened the day at $53.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.36. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. Shs -A- Non-Voti ( OPY), up 6.5%, Regional Management ( RM), up 6.4%, Paulson Capital ( PLCC), up 6%, and GAMCO Investors ( GBL), up 5.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Capital One Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.