Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Microsoft Corporation rose 76 cents (2.6%) to $29.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 38.7 million shares of Microsoft Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 45.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $28.72-$29.48 after having opened the day at $28.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.63. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: EPAM Systems ( EPAM), up 7%, Brightcove ( BCOV), up 6.2%, inContact ( SAAS), up 5.9%, and Authentidate Holding Corporation ( ADAT), up 5.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Microsoft Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.