International Business Machines ( IBM) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, International Business Machines rose $2.92 (1.6%) to $186.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.9 million shares of International Business Machines exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $183.03-$186.33 after having opened the day at $183.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $183.09. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Dataram Corporation ( DRAM), up 10.1%, Xata Corporation ( XATA), up 7.4%, Globecomm Systems ( GCOM), up 5.7%, and Identive Group ( INVE), up 5.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full International Business Machines Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.