LyondellBasell Industries ( LYB) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, LyondellBasell Industries rose $1.16 (2.9%) to $40.78 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.7 million shares of LyondellBasell Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40-$41.31 after having opened the day at $40.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.62. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: China Green Agriculture ( CGA), up 7.3%, Lightbridge ( LTBR), up 6.4%, Arabian American Development Company ( ARSD), up 6.3%, and Rentech ( RTK), up 6.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full LyondellBasell Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.